Saturday, June 23, 2012

even if I want to forget you I can't forget you

 even if i want to forget you, i cant forget you.

 how can i forget the face i love.
how can i forget the smile, makes me alive
how can i forget the voice sounds like violin
how can i forget the eyes, i want to drown in.

i can forget your words,
i can forget your looks,
i can forget your silly acts.

but...
how can i forget the fragrance in my breath,
how i can forget the memories in my brain,
how can i forget someone in my heart.

i can forget you, yes i will forget you

the day i stop breathing i will forget you
the day my brain stop functioning i will forget you
 the day my heart stop working i will forget you.

but till then dont ask me to forget you
because

 even if i want to forget you, i can't forget you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment